FDO Devlog #1

Welcome to the first Devtober post of the month. This month I’ll be posting about the progress I am making on my new project, Force Defender Operation. These post won’t be as long as my usual stuff, but a just quick overview of what I’ve done over the last few days.

Force Defender Operation is basically a mobile rendition of my second game, Force Defender. You can also think of it like a mobile Battle Network. I spent most of the weekend setting up Godot 3 for Android and setting up the project. I also spent a good chunk of time deciding on the resolution I wanted to presented the game at. I went for a 16:9 ration at a portrait orientation, which I decided by putting together a little arena. Now I will probably work on getting the actors setup. Check out the next devtober post to see how it goes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.